PIRATE PIXELS

www.flickr.com
Malacca Trip@Sept2005 (OBJECtifiED) Pirate Pixels' Malacca Trip@Sept2005 (OBJECtifiED) photoset

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Happy National Day, SINGAPORE!!! (the flags are always flipped over with the strong winds.)


I came home happy tonight. The flags are flying instead of red light district killing me!!! They finally decided to remove all the red paper that is turning my block into pseudo Geylang. Except for 2 lights (in the entire block) that somehow were left remaining with the red cellophane paper. I was still joking to my dad that these guys must be in a hurry to knock off. That is why 2 lights were left undone. Of course this is pure speculation but this joke lead to a reality later that could cause an accident. (see my archive if you want to know more abt pseudo Geylang)